2010年12月21日星期二

2010-09/23/_ linjun

United Kingdom London Moon Moon Leiden Netherlands Australia Melbourne Moon Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Moon New Zealand Auckland, Christchurch, New Zealand, the Moon, the Moon, the Moon Angola after intense 48 hours, I and my friends gathered so many beautiful Moon, the same Earth, moon, different places, different people, the same love, pass, pass passed, thanked congling, yesterday's Moon and blessings already appeared in the press, there's the Moon appeared tomorrow thanks to participate in the activities of enthusiastic friends, you guys are alien, and I am, August 15 night picks up the camera, press the shutter, passing the most pure blessing. Maritime health mingyue, itogether regardless of where we are, share Moon bathing with moonlight. This year's Mid-Autumn Festival is I have a most significant one, in the face of so many on the moon before me, I could feel her heart beating, difference, let me point to sleep the day before yesterday, 2 3 points to sleep, to communicate with congling to wait for one of the Moon, a copy is also a blessing. I think that the moon will smile. Here I am on the Moon, and sincerely thank those who allow us to celebrate the friends, I wish you happiness in alien, wishing you an early return of the studies, and wish you and your family happy, healthy and happy. Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Moon photographer: risking Nan recording time: local: 2010, September 22, 7: 50 blessed words: "well, do not read, take good care of yourself, and so I triumph!" leave home time 1 year 2 months United Kingdom London Moon photographer: hcma000080 Yao recording time: local: 2010, September 22, 0: 30 a.m. blessing discourse: I miss you all, I wish you all safe, happy to leave home time Netherlands 1 year Leiden Moon photographer: Pan-lap recording time: local time 2010 21 September 11 pm greeting words: dream in this head, the House is on the head. A journey to the other side, I haven't seen for MOM and dad, family and friends, are also good? respective please take care of yourself, it will have periods away from home time 2 years Australia Melbourne Moon photographer: Cao so recording time: local: 2010, September 22, 9: 30 pm blessing of discourse: the moon where are beautiful, unchanged forever we love left home time 3 years 2 months New Zealand Christchurch Moon photographer:% Hui, recording time: local: 2010 years later on 22 September 9 point blessings discourse: lift head ground.lifting, home of relatives healthy happy Mid-Autumn Festival! left home time of 8 months

没有评论:

发表评论