2010年12月21日星期二

Ml �� sharing so exclusive beauty recipe _ beauty fashion Daren

Ml Malaysia from out of town, Angelica, face always has a kind of pure light, time her body as if left fairy tales and beautiful shadow, so she Fang Wenshan, more a clever light. Coincided with the Christmas special invitation, Angelica, ml describes her experience of beauty, bring Christmas a natural plain fresh beauty behind. Q: talk about your most memorable Christmas. Usually you will participate in the Christmas Party?, Angelica: each time the time of the Christmas season, I was always very excited, I like cooking, decorating Christmas trees, decorating the House liberalisation is a festive atmosphere. Last year I put Christmas Party's theme of traditional clothes, the result to a friends to wear all kinds of clothing, traditional dress, Malaysia India Thailand and so on, in particular, I went to Japan to buy beautiful kimono, we all had lots of fun. Ml: you used in Christmas time choose what feels for make-up? fashion reader offers some guidance, Angelica makeup?: I am in the daily life little make-up, always in surface chaotian, or even a movie also rarely need to powder base, so my makeup is relatively simple, I will elaborate on yanzhuang, like the eyes draw fine stereo. Normally I will be more than a little on the skin, beautiful Fang Wenshan are my capital, makeup, especially easy. Q: do you have such a good skin, do you think is the natural or the result of long-term maintenance? do you think the long-term care for the skin important?, Angelica: acquired maintenance an absolute importance because without make-up, so I'm more careful skin maintenance, be it on an airplane, or a movie in the ride to the scene on the road, I do not forget to apply face, so stick, you will find not only the pores become careful, even if Sun Sun can quickly white back. In addition to the whitening, summer to dry places, to pay particular attention to the moisturizing. Ml asked: what is the exclusive beauty recipe you can share with us?, Angelica: I will compress to face every day, this is my exclusive secrets. I like sports, practicing qigong, sit-ins, swimming, the entire human State, your skin will be good. In addition I will do a plum juice, strawberry, Blueberry, raspberry, and so on all kinds of Blueberry yogurt after child frozen together in juice drink, Plum has good resistance to oxidation, and very good to drink. This article comes from �� ml official website direct �� original link: http://cz.79395.com/news/174.html

没有评论:

发表评论