2010年12月21日星期二

Love the music, the wing up ~ ~ _ naughty sweet

Go to the fan club on the road and saw the "Passat", HA, HA, HA ~ ~ I have to shoot it, but pressure lines or was stopped in front of the bread! bit in the car, and so people use mobile landing their blog ~ ~ ~ ~ tickets posters ~ ~ at the door also met my brother and sister-in-law ~ ~ ~ ~ stage, Mr. Hu Yan bin fans, my seat behind the fans mission first Red Chair that ~ ~ moderator ~ ~ ~ Xu Fei ~ ~ ~ Mr. Hu Yan bin of the ether, but don't know how on the coke, too has!!! take sweat this photograph when asked I sister-in-law, Mr. Hu Yan bin is where man, is Taiwan's it is my sister-in-law said the non-mainland it is Malaysia?? I just next to a beautiful woman at this time??, after that, people are Shanghai!!! HA, HA, HA ~ ~ ~ Shanghai how a unit of Taiwan cavity??? haha ~ ~ I fortunately not too loud, or fans have to beat us!! he where Ah?? who know tell me chant!!! front picture is not very clear, also a bit better, the camera is not good, annoying front fans mission!! total for big brands was wallowing, real enthusiasm!! this is using a mobile phone, just take a few moments later there is unrest, is a lot of fans poured up, but for my friends and me a hand, I almost took me fell!!?? as you this is cell phone pictures, I heard him sing themiddle beauty I, I really old, while leaving them so close, but I'm not excited about ~ ~

没有评论:

发表评论