2011年1月26日星期三

14--<< the drum of God >>_464897455

≪< >> drum gods; winter of that year, I live to Lveyang County in Shaanxi Province. Here is located in the hinterland of the Qinling Mountains, hills gaopo and steep of the poor, is Li-Shu road it never hits first hurdle. I hang around here, the mountain produce some game selling points, are very worried the poor, even to the Chinese new year Chinese new year is also afraid to make a home plan to. spring festival atmosphere more and more dense, firecrackers drums and gongs sound coming from the streets and the small courtyard, heard people upset, I wrapped tuck in clothes to leave town to a familiar little village. Here are also practicing drums and gongs streets ready for Chinese new year. HID is not stayed to listen right away. So I mixed in the middle of a bunch of old men young married woman girl children watched dam in the dozen young man Gong hit drums make a thunderous noise. man medium shelving and prestige of beating the drums, the usual hard cold food in the mountain people alive at this time, blooming, selling revilers, push the power and Prestige was all-powerful. The atmosphere is more the stranger me worried sad exams, lonely lonely lonely. I'm going to quietly go away. Just then, beating the drums of the strong men receive double hammer, wipe the sweat of the brow, eyes sweep through populations, and finally a skinny old man who look at me and said, "Zhang Bo, you play a hand. "" Don't, sth ", a man named Zhang Bo is thin and sloppy, wore a shabby coat of black cloth, hand sleeve is very shameful delusion floor straight back. I felt that he was afraid of Chinese new year fell on people like me. But girl wife have grabbed him pushing forward and said, "drum gods!" drums of the pious man faces rough like a baby's arm dual hammer straight in front of him, and those Tabor waist at tongluojing copper cymbal newcomers face also warm hearted and looked at him . I can't believe what it dies of old man can beat out patterns. I was looking down. He was no longer refuse, out. And stubble covered with wrinkles on the face of sudden glow with a surge of heroism, he threw the coat off to the side, before walking to the bass drum. He will hold dual hammer in hand when a miracle I can't believe it. Brought up in the loess plateau of ordinary man suddenly like a loess station like a likeness of the day site in front of everyone. He of eyes full brilliant, face Shang striking sacred, arm like steel stick as strong up, in gently to beat has drum along several Xia Hou, arms cool a swing, a sound The Rock of loud swiftly thorn into has I of eardrum and heart, then Tabor at tongluojing together ROAR, a unit original chaos of mystery impulse and old ideas of confusion notes suddenly from to end g out through double feet straight arrived in into has I of heart, makes I has has a reborn like of pain of pleasure. I like is spot language curse has like, binocular tight at with he, saw he anxious knock slow knock, heavy knock light knock, every now and then beat drum along every now and then elbow pestle drum surface, every now and then hops free cool hammer, every now and then posted drum light Fu, soft Shi as silk no bone, Caine Shi like shooting plate, mess Shi as clouds capping, align Shi as bubing row array; iron Ma Jinge mess arrows fly, drizzle breeze pond Qing, blast cliffs open is man, again smell Church Qian textile sound sth sth in percussion sounds of drums sounded, I seem to hear the heaven of the will, the spirit of the Earth, man's rugged, Jiao note of a woman, there is life, baby landing begins life weapon for the elderly life in the West to sth These amazing illusions in the phonology of the snare, cymbals are intertwined in the constant conflict, struggle, whistling, frenzied sth They seemed to interpret life, instruction life, like manipulating humans to the spirit will reach end of sth I stood among this group of mountain people by calling it, watching appear incredible miracles, bass drum, side drum sound, copper cymbal kengkeng qiangqiang at tongluojing, while commanding this wonder-drums team he has ceased to be an it dies of old people big ear Han, but an elegant Elf! a string of mysterious symbols! a invisible sound gang! Huangtian on, under the soil, in which people. And he, yingjie on behalf of mankind in the site at this time of day! I'm amazed, has a voice in the world. I awakened, already not humble and the poor in my life. I slowly back out from the crowd, filled with respect and looked at them. I think I went home the Chinese new year.

没有评论:

发表评论