2011年1月24日星期一

The sea _ yan

Stabilization and pretended to like drowning in wine jar of suicidal behavior, but in short while adjusted to disturb the nature of mind. Chinese medicine not long drinks, herbs like soaking in the spring of vanilla, blood flows slowly aroma, sluggish when I can't do anything. cold especially do not want to sleep at night, temperatures lower than the outside of the bedroom, room like a scroll bar on the back of mercury in thermometers, beautiful liquids like winter freezing sleet. Study for a few days before Office was moved to another computer, rely more on the study of heating, nobody disturbed QingQing quietly. Sitting in the House not open heating, feel cold air along the neck to the fall in temperatures as cold and outside the body to the marrow, cold and stiff. funny is how zero-point when you can't fall asleep sitting up wearing clothes written plans, hands cold numbness can be naturally ignores. Media industry is a circle, everyone plays a veteran in this circle. Can often be seen hundreds of life, and Sage's Rascal mediocrity into leadership. I do not like to sit next to the huge conference table with fervour, detail makes me distracted, generally known as the environment, no matter is a conference room or a venue will directly affect my status, which cannot be predicted in advance will allow in the drift of the flight as I used to. If the temperature appropriate to fly over me like a clockwork General music, from 20th century Salvador Dali, you can talk about the Harry Potter and the death of Saint. At a party, and the new team members met for the first time, he and a team of partners for a sit down next to me, that night was awards ceremony, I was in a good mood to the extreme. On a HIGH fat classmates meeting no resistance to the NOBODY dances shock the audience, we simply do the following to understand, with the fool in the lower lip is close to each other's ears louder chat from the rings are placed into the study of books in the old three sessions. Throughout the evening scene surrounded by cameras, video cameras, ... we both like to get together to study terror risk, with a new collision of ideas into the end of the evening. But only the party ended, after which a program recorded in the team collection was so quiet in the room, talking to team-mates sat quietly in the dark, thou like immediately after I went in was depressing, played while sitting in a Chair after, new friends and I when I don't have a exciting point, simple response to the slow of speech, new friends and become a team partner to end after strange friends after work. I often do not know themselves at the mega-conference table, sometimes doing the things you do not know themselves. All matters described one by one, detail, took out most boring topic like young children from beginning to end La lecture. When the wise men sitting on the opposite, a conference like a harvest of the Church find benefits. As camouflage experts sit on the opposite about width on the time the Conference is like in a test of my patience, I couldn't help but think of sugar in the package are also a few, can support I tried several times when the pain in my stomach. Sometimes listen to the mopagunda in this circle of decades so that when I would rather someone told me the most funny clowns love to do something. when you have a bad conscience I wouldn't mind doing the "leader", a chance I do not want to do a good job when they are infinite zoom spirit. Self happy like an instant tianbupa dibupa dyed his hair white courage will give me a personal image long printing in the minds of the participants, to talk about. When I want to do a good job, I had to keep quiet and demanding over them, otherwise no amount of power is not on the point. This time I didn't think to write any text, otherwise it will be your nausea. Just at that moment people also become mature, there will be no more your family talk, there will be no empty, people become calm and affinity in the group. flat water of the Lost in Translation, as seen as possible the stream. In the end, was out of the actors and a sense of belonging is not found when the woman in the crowded streets of hugs, flowers of the woman's eyes out of the lost. Moment the entire film was like a pain past is pleasure rain down people's hearts. People found on another person was lost when the route is a good thing or a bad thing, whether to start or end? before life I did not leave this world which has been stalled, we all have our own dear does not know when he came to this world. relax on himself said: Yes, I love you ~

没有评论:

发表评论